Developing Growth Mindset
Please note that this training is also available to book for individual teachers for £55 for 2 delegates – click here to book individual places
“Thank you so much! Really useful and full of practical ideas.” Mark Vernon and Helen Baker, Stockport Grammar Junior School
Raising Attainment and Aspirations in the Primary Classroom.
This training is suitable for primary head teachers, leadership teams, all teachers and TAs.
The Growth Mindset explains why it’s not just our abilities and talents that bring us success but how we approach our goals. Mindset refers to the beliefs that we hold, whether we think our abilities are set in stone (the fixed mindset) or open to development (the growth mindset). These mindsets have enormous implications for personal and educational development and whether we reach our potential in life or plateau.
The Growth Mindset is the result of research by Prof Carol Dweck at Stanford University and is backed by neuroscience. It is one of the principles in positive psychology – that we can learn optimism, develop our strengths and grow our happiness. It sets out a formula for success at school and in life.
This session will:
- Examine current research regarding Growth Mindset and consider implications for the classroom.
- Share practical strategies for developing this approach in your school to ensure maximum impact on attitudes and attainment.
Choice of dates and times:
Tuesday 12th March 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Monday 10th June 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Monday 23rd September 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Train Your Whole School for £300 (+VAT)
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
- Email this form to [email protected]