This training can be booked for ALL staff at your school and is aimed at Y1 – Y6 teachers and TAs.
We know from research that the size of a child’s vocabulary is the best predictor of success in reading comprehension and future attainment more generally. Children with a poor vocabulary at five are four times more likely to struggle with reading in adulthood. A focus on vocabulary development can make the difference to achievement across the curriculum and ultimately to a child’s life chances. Book your places now and empower your children to succeed!
This Session will:
- Consider how to teach vocabulary successfully to raise achievement for all pupils.
- Explore practical tips for broadening and deepening vocabulary understanding.
Choice of dates and times:
Thursday 31st March 2022 4.15pm – 5.45pm
Monday 25th April 2022 1.30pm – 3pm
Monday 23rd May 2022 4pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 9th June 2022 1.30pm – 3pm
Wednesday 28th September 2022 4pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday 8th November 2022 4pm – 5.30pm
Train Your Whole School for £100 (+VAT) Special Offer!
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org