Please note that this training is also available to book for individual teachers for £55 for 2 delegates – click here to book individual places.
“I’m a 1:1 SEN TA and have seen many times how difficult it is for my pupils to express their wishes and thoughts because of their limited vocabulary. Of course this is so frustrating for them and I hope to use your ideas to help them. This has been inspiring! Thank you!” Jackie Johnson, Windmill Hill Academy
This training can be booked for ALL staff at your school. It is aimed at KS1 and KS2 teachers/TAs and those running intervention in KS3.
We know from research that the size of a child’s vocabulary is the best predictor of success in reading comprehension and future attainment more generally. Children with a poor vocabulary at five are four times more likely to struggle with reading in adulthood. A focus on vocabulary development can make the difference to achievement across the curriculum and ultimately to a child’s life chances. Book your places now and empower your children to succeed!
This session will:
- Consider how to teach vocabulary successfully to raise achievement for all pupils.
- Explore practical tips for broadening and deepening vocabulary understanding.
Choice of dates and times:
Monday 29th April 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Wednesday 11th September 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Train Your Whole School for £300 (+VAT)
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
Email this form to [email protected]