Teaching Oracy in the Primary Classroom
Please note that this training is also available to book for individual teachers for £65 for 2 delegates – click here to book individual places.
“Thank you! Lots of really useful ideas to have a go at – really practical.” Stewart Price, Our Lady’s Primary School, Warwickshire
This training can be booked for ALL staff at your school and is aimed at Y1 – Y6 teachers and TAs.
Oracy is the ability to express yourself effectively – to speak eloquently, articulate ideas and thoughts, influence through talking, listen to others and have the confidence to express your views. These are all fundamental skills that support success in both learning and life beyond school. (Voice 21)
This session will provide you with:
- A clear understanding of the 4 strands of oracy and how to teach these effectively.
- A wealth of activities to explicitly teach oracy skills in the primary classroom.
- Practical examples of how to apply oracy skills effectively across the curriculum.
Choice of dates and times:
Tuesday 16th April 2024 4pm – 6pm
Tuesday 25th June 2024 4pm – 6pm
Wednesday 25th September 2024 4pm – 6pm
Train Your Whole School for £300 (+VAT)
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
- Email this form to [email protected]