Teaching Oracy in the Primary Classroom
This training can be booked for ALL staff at your school and is aimed at Y1 – Y6 teachers and TAs.
Oracy is the ability to express yourself effectively – to speak eloquently, articulate ideas and thoughts, influence through talking, listen to others and have the confidence to express your views. These are all fundamental skills that support success in both learning and life beyond school. (Voice 21)
This session will provide you with:
- A clear understanding of the 4 strands of oracy and how to teach these effectively.
- A wealth of activities to explicitly teach oracy skills in the primary classroom.
- Practical examples of how to apply oracy skills effectively across the curriculum.
Choice of dates and times:
Thursday 3rd March 2022 4pm – 6pm
Monday 16th May 2022 4pm – 6pm
Tuesday 14th June 2022 1pm -3pm
Wednesday 21st September 2022 4pm -6pm
Tuesday 29th November 2022 4pm – 6pm
Train Your Whole School for £100 (+VAT) Special Offer!
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
- Email this form to email@example.com