Spelling Games that Work!
Please note that this training is also available to book for individual teachers for £50 for 2 delegates – click here to book individual places.
“A really engaging, pacey session with lots of brilliant ideas on how to make the teaching of spelling a multi-sensory and fun experience.” Carly Tonks, Willow Primary Academy
This training is aimed at Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5, Y6 teachers and TAs.
Spelling should be taught explicitly. Confidence in spelling can have a dramatic impact on writing attainment. Stopping to think about spelling a word uses working memory needed for other aspects of writing. Pupils may then forget ideas or plans that they were holding in their heads. (Ofsted Research Review Series: English)
This session will:
- Provide a wealth of practical games and strategies that you will be able to use immediately in the classroom!
Thursday 18th April 2024 1pm – 2.15pm
Wednesday 26th June 2024 4pm – 5.15pm
Thursday 19th September 2024 4pm – 5.15pm
Train Your Whole School for £300 (+VAT)
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
- Email this form to [email protected]