Focus on Fluency!
Reading fluency is an essential skill which is vital to comprehension, engagement and enjoyment of text . A focus on teaching reading fluency can significantly improve achievement in reading and is fundamental in developing early readers in KS1 and empowering struggling readers in KS2.
This training session will explore:
- What is reading fluency and why does it matter?
- Practical strategies for developing reading fluency in KS1 and KS2.
Choice of dates and times:
Wednesday 21st September 2022 4.30pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday 18th October 2022 10am – 11am
Tuesday 1st November 2022 4.30pm – 5.30pm
Train Your Whole School for £100 (+VAT) Special Offer!
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
- Email this form to email@example.com