Focus on Fluency!
Please note that this training is also available to book for individual teachers for £50 for 2 delegates – click here to book individual places.
“Thank you very much! This was a very informative and inspiring session!” S. Saridaki, Kings Monkton School
Reading fluency is an essential skill which is vital to comprehension, engagement and enjoyment of text. A focus on teaching reading fluency can significantly improve achievement in reading and is fundamental in developing early readers in KS1 and empowering struggling readers in KS2.
This training session will explore:
- What is reading fluency and why does it matter?
- Practical strategies for developing reading fluency in KS1 and KS2.
Choice of dates and times:
Friday 8th March 2024 1pm – 2pm
Wednesday 24th April 2024 4pm – 5pm
Tuesday 21st May 2024 4pm – 5pm
Thursday 27th June 2024 1pm – 2pm
Tuesday 24th September 2024 4pm – 5pm
Train Your Whole School for £300 (+VAT)
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
- Email this form to [email protected]