Getting the Most out of Guided Writing
Please note that this training is also available to book for individual teachers for £50 for 2 delegates – click here to book individual places.
This whole school training is aimed at Year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 teachers, TAs and English leaders.
Guided Writing is an approach that involves targeted teaching of a small group of children in the style of a mini-lesson. Guided Writing focuses precisely upon what will make the difference to pupils’ writing. This strategy supports pupils with aspects which have been identified through teacher assessment and is a proven technique for ensuring pupil progress.
This session will:
- Examine how to use Guided Writing effectively to raise standards.
- Explore practical strategies for getting the most out of Guided Writing Sessions through active strategies for teaching writing.
Choice of dates and times:
Thursday 21st March 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday 4th June 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 26th September 2024 4pm – 5.30pm
Train Your Whole School for £300 (+VAT)
- Download and save the participant form from THIS LINK.
- Purchase this whole school training by selecting the date below.
- Complete the form with name of your school, the date of the training and the emails and names of all participants. Please note that this offer is only available on the dates and times stated above.
Email this form to [email protected]