Primary English Subject Leader Network Meetings
Coffee, Cakes and Updates meetings for Primary English Subject Leaders will be via Zoom this term. The session will be charged at the reduced rate of £45 (+VAT) and this is the total cost for up to two members of staff from your school. If you can attend with a colleague to chat to during the meeting that would be great. Handouts and resources will be e-mailed after booking and payment has been made.
The next meeting will focus on:
- Life after Lockdown. Recommendations for the Recovery Curriculum for English including examining the EEF Covid-19 Support Guide for Schools.
- Supporting Children’s Wellbeing through Story.
- Information about Dandelion Learning ‘Poem a Day’ Project. This will include free termly poetry Zoom training!
- Black History Month – books and resources.
To book any places, please drop us an e-mail and let us know your:
– Own e-mail address for Zoom link
– Choice of date and time