Primary English Subject Leader Network Meetings
Coffee, Cakes and Updates meetings for Primary English Subject Leaders are now via Zoom! This meeting includes key updates for English leaders as well as recommended resources and a chance to discuss priorities with colleagues.
The session will be charged at the reduced rate of £45 (+VAT) and this is the total cost for up to two members of staff from your school. If you can attend with a colleague to chat to during the meeting that would be great.
Our Spring Term meeting will focus on:
1. Making the most of Catch Up Premium (Covid 19) in English, including information on:
- The Nuffield Early Language Intervention Programme
- The National Tutoring Programme
2. Sustaining parent engagement following lockdown – ‘Words for Life’ Resource.
3. The benefits of using audio books – top tips.
4. Fabulous book recommendations for the primary classroom!
Spring Term Dates:
Wednesday 21st April 2021 1.30pm -3.00pm
Wednesday 28th April 4pm – 5.30
Summer Term Dates:
Tuesday 6th July 2021 4pm-5.30pm
Wednesday 7th July 2021 1.30pm – 3pm