This session is for teachers and TAs who have some experience of ‘Talking the Text’.
This training will:
- Give an overview of the process of Storytelling and Talking the Text for fiction writing.
- Look at the teaching sequence for planning and explore features of effective practice.
- Consider how to launch a unit and create a successful key text.
- Explore strategies to deepen pupils’ engagement through the use of drama.
- Examine ways of learning the text and discuss how to maximise the impact of the classroom environment.
Choice of dates and times:
Thursday 11th February 2021 1pm – 3pm or
Monday 15th March 2021 4pm – 6pm or
Monday 14th June 2021 4pm – 6pm
This session will be £55 (+VAT). This includes 1 additional teacher or TA from your school to attend at no extra cost if you wish.