Coffee, Cakes and Updates!
Literacy Subject Leader Meeting
These sessions include up to date information on leading English in the Primary School including assessment and the latest from Ofsted. Meetings also provide opportunities to network and examples of inspirational resources to use in classrooms!
Choice of Dates and Venues (All meetings 1.30 till 3.30pm) £59+VAT Coffee and cake from 1pm
Spring Term Dates:
Wednesday 3rd April 2019 - Glendorgal Hotel, Newquay
Friday 29th March 2019 Edward Passmore Institute Hayle - TR274BU NEW VENUE!!!
Thursday 28th March 2019 - The Falmouth Hotel, Falmouth
Monday 1st April 2019 - China Fleet, Saltash
Tuesday 2nd April 2019 - Pavillion Centre, Wadebridge
· English Curriculum Update – the latest from Ofsted.
· Fake news – the importance of teaching critical literacy in schools.
· School 21 - Putting oracy at the heart of learning.
· ‘Free Writing Friday’: Cressida Cowell’s top writing tips for Primary pupils.
· Oxford Reading Buddy and Vocabulary development resources.
Summer Term Dates:
Thursday 11th July 2019 Edward Passmore Institute Hayle - TR274BU NEW VENUE!!!
Tuesday 9th July 2019 - The Falmouth Hotel, Falmouth
Wednesday 3rd July 2019 - China Fleet, Saltash
Wednesday 10th July 2019 - Pavillion Centre, Wadebridge
Tuesday 2nd July 2019 - Glendorgal Hotel, Newquay
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE CONTACT:
OR TELEPHONE: Tre 07792349188 or Pet 07779337450