Coffee, Cakes and Updates!
Literacy Subject Leader Meeting
A chance to catch up with the latest developments relating to reading and writing and find out about exciting new resources! This session will include information on:
- How to improve the impact of TAS in the classroom.
- The DFE Year 3 Phonics Screening Check Pilot – Key findings and implications for the classroom.
- Writing for Pleasure – ideas and strategies.
- Character Education – A Cornish Case Study.
- Resources – Picture the Poet.
- Top Ten Grammar Subject Knowledge Resources.
Choice of Dates and Venues (All meetings 1.30 till 3.30pm) £59+VAT Coffee and cake from 1pm
Monday 27th March 2017 - Glendorgal Hotel, Newquay
Wednesday 22nd March 2017 - Pavillion Centre, Wadebridge
Thursday 23rd March 2017 – NEW VENUE The Falmouth Hotel, Falmouth
Wednesday 29th March 2017 - China Fleet, Saltash
Friday 24th March 2017 - Rosewarne Manor, Hayle
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE CONTACT:
OR TELEPHONE: Tre 07792349188 or Pet 07779337450